Chief Sustainability Officer at Aditya Birla Fashion & Retail Limited (Aditya Birla Group)
Naresh Tyagi, is a senior professional with three decades of diversified experience in the retail, apparel and textile sector, across its value chain. He has been working in various leadership roles across domain of Retail, Manufacturing, Quality Assurance, Research & Development, Global Sourcing, Innovation, Knowledge Management, Sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility.
He is currently the Chief Sustainability Officer at Aditya Birla Fashion & Retail Limited (Aditya Birla Group). ABFRL’s sustainability initiatives are under the aegis of the ‘ReEarth’ movement.
Naresh holds Doctorate in Chemistry; has completed his Advance Management Program from University of California – Berkeley (BEPM) and WBCSD Leadership Program from Yale University. He has been instrumental in making innovation and sustainability an integral part of business operations and paving way to take ABFRL to greater heights and sustainable growth.
Prior to his association with ABFRL, He has been part of various industries across South Asia in greenfield / brownfield project assignment and his previous stint was with ITC Limited – Lifestyle Retailing Business Division as Head – Product Development, Quality Assurance & Technology.
He has received many accolades for his innovative approach and he has conferred with
– Among the best apparel innovator (US Apparel Magazine)
– Quality Leader Award (World Quality Congress)
– Chairman Award (Winning thru Collaboration category nomination in Aditya Birla Group)
– Sustainability Professional of the Year Award (Global Sustainability Leadership Awards)
– Most Influential Sustainability Leaders of India (India Sustainability Leadership Summit)