Senior Manager of Risk Assurance Business Solution practices at PWC (Vietnam) Limited
Thu is currently Senior Manager of Risk Assurance Business Solution practices, based in Hanoi office, with over 20 years of experience in the implementation and performance of Internal Audit (financial and operational audit) and Compliance Audit, Enterprise Risk Management (ERM), ESG, Compliance programs and Corporate Governance frameworks for local as well as international clients with operations in Vietnam, Thailand and Singapore.
Thu is Manager in-charge of various Internal Audit and Enterprise Risk Management establishment project, where she involved in the setup of risk management function and ERM framework establishment. Some of the main tasks are as follows:
- Performing the Internal Audit for different business process for companies in different sectors and countries.
- Performing the ERM function gap assessment and departmental “health-check” with the performance of benchmarking against ISO 31000 and COSO ERM framework;
- Designing ERM framework, policies, and relevant structures based on common practices of companies operating in the same industry and region;
- Developing risk management process including step by step to identify, assess, respond, monitor and report risks;
- Defining clearly the roles & responsibilities, and reporting lines in risk management activities;
- Providing risk awareness training and risk profiling sessions;
- Working as the outsourced internal auditor and in-house Head of Internal Audit, Head of Risk & Compliance, ESG/Corporate Governance Consultant.
- Key facilitator of ERM training for the IFC/World Bank